Troubleshooting Garmin Connect
Problems like can't sync data from device to Garmin Connect, unable to ascertain smart notifications, and widgets not performing on the device are co-related. skills to resolve their commonest cause i.e. Bluetooth Troubleshooting with Garmin Connect Mobile App.
Steps to Resolve Bluetooth Connection Issues
- Recommended tips before Troubleshooting Bluetooth Garmin connect App issues:
- Swipe down from the top of the mobile screen and search the Bluetooth option from the quick action list.
- Next, ensure the Bluetooth option on the list is enabled.
- Now, launch Garmin Connect and log in to your account.
- In the Connect App menu, click on the Garmin device option and check your device status. The connection between the Bluetooth device and the Connect app should be good.
- If the status displays 'Poor’ then, troubleshoot Bluetooth software error.
- Adding to your information, there are majorly four types of Bluetooth error.