Update Software Using Garmin Connect Mobile
Garmin Connect Mobile App is that the one-stop store that manages all of your activities and also, helps you update Garmin Nuvi device software. it is a blessing in disguise- especially when you're traveling on an unknown road & want to urge the fresh & updated routes.
Update Your Device Software Using Garmin Connect
Your steps to update Garmin device software using Connect Mobile App:
- Begin by pairing your Garmin device with a compatible smartphone.
- Note: Do check your system requirements before connecting the GPS device
- Next, sync your device with the Connect app (refer the primary section on the page to sync your GPS device with Garmin connect).
- Once these processes complete successfully- an all-new device concerning software updates will catch on your device.
- Check for updates, which don't display the message “Already installed”.
- Then, click on the Update button next to the Garmin device compatible firmware available for your device.
- Note: you'll expand the update software from the right-hand corner to see its details.
- Lastly, follow-all on-screen instructions to finish the software update download and install on your Garmin device.